Bullet/Turret Fever Screening Thermographic Camera with alarm notifications
The Basic Fever Screening Solution involves the installation of a Fever Screening Thermographic Camera in an indoor location with an ambient temperature between 10 – 35 degC.
The Camera detects the body temperature as individuals pass through a specifically designed screening process to filter people for efficient analysis.
Safer, Faster, Smarter…
In the event of an abnormal reading, visual and audio alerts are raised directly from the Camera and a push notification is sent out to a dedicated recipient via email or app.
Events are stored locally on an SD Card in the camera (note that memory is limited).
Installation approaches & related prices will be dependent on client requirements and dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- The screening process can function unmanned
- Minimal equipment
- Minimal spacing requirements
- Cheapest option
- Requires adherence to protocols and thrust individuals will abide by the rules
- Delay in bringing individuals with abnormal results to secondary screening process for temperature confirmation
- No live analysis
- Calibration/sensitivity can’t be adjusted immediately.